This 5.22-acre public garden is located on the shore of Lake Maitland and is open all year from 8 a.m. until dusk. Lakefront, secluded and unique, Kraft Azalea is Winter Park’s secret garden. This beautiful park is shaded by enormous cypress trees that add to the old Florida charm of the 13-acre property. The Exedra, pictured below, is close to Lake Maitland and is ideal for intimate wedding ceremonies.
KRAFT AZALEA GARDEN ELOPEMENT PACKAGE -$1,299
This package is perfect for couples who are planning a Disney(R) vacation/honeymoon, want to exchange vows at a beautiful outdoor location, but do not want to drive over an hour to a beach. Imagine starting your day with a beautiful ceremony surrounded by flowers and big oak trees. After your wedding, drive to a nearby restaurant for lunch, and later enjoy from any of the multiple attractions Orlando has to offer. Sounds like the perfect simple, fun, and family day!
This package includes:
- The Venue – A weekday ceremony with no more than 20 standing people total.
- Ceremony Officiant (Officiant is the person that gets you married)
- The Florida Marriage License arranged by mail ahead of time for Non-Florida residents – Our coordinator is one of a few coordinators in the State of Florida authorized to process Florida marriage licenses by mail for out of State Couples. Your license will be ready when you arrive to Florida! (Available to non-Florida residents only. Florida Residents must apply in person. In addition, vows renewals do NOT need a license. Therefore, if you are a Florida Resident or renewing vows, we will discount the $93.50 license fee from the package price.)
- Bridal bouquet and matching groom’s boutonniere – your choice of FRESH tropical flowers, Roses and/or Gerbera Daisies in your choice of colors.
- Ceremony photographer – the photographer will take photos throughout the ceremony followed by a bridal session around the venue. The couple will receive all of their digital images including print rights via email.
A $450 nonrefundable retainer is required to reserve.
The balance is due two months prior.
Contact us with your questions or to check availability for your date!
Is a reception included?
No, this is ceremony only package. Check out our Vendor Referrals page for receptions suggestions. Y
Where is this venue?
The venue is called Kraft Azalea Gardens and is a neighborhood park managed by the City of Winter Park.
How many people are allowed?
This package includes a maximum of 20 people total including the bride and groom – absolutely NO exceptions. Everyone counts including children.
What happens if it rains? Do you have an indoor backup?
Sorry but a backup location is not available with this venue. The couple is responsible for arranging a back up at their home, hotel, or reception. The only venue that provides an indoor backup is the Leu Garden Elopement Package. In addition, please be advised that this venue doesn’t have restroom facilities and you must arrive ready to start.
How long does the ceremony last?
The entire service including photography lasts approximately one hour.
How is the weather like?
Click here to check out Weather.com average temperatures and precipitation table for the Orlando area.
May I decorate my wedding site or setup chairs?
I’m sorry but chairs and decorations are not allowed at this location.
I am ready to book; what’s my next step?
Contact us with your preferred date. We will check the venue’s availability and get back with you to secure your date.