This package includes everything you need for a simple and romantic ceremony on the beach. We take care of everything!
BEACH ELOPEMENT PACKAGE – $999 plus 7% tax
This package is designed for couples who want a romantic ceremony, stunning professional photos, and want to keep it simple and hassle-free. It’s perfect for couple-only elopements and intimate celebrations with a few family and friends standing by your side.
- AN INTIMATE CEREMONY AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BEACH LOCATIONS:
- East Coast beach locations we service include Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach (the closest beach to Orlando) and Melbourne Beach
- Gulf of Mexico beach locations we service include Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach (most popular!).
- Other nearby beach locations may available upon request for an added travel fee. Just ask!
- THE FLORIDA MARRIAGE LICENSE FOR OUT-OF-STATE COUPLES
- Your license will be ready when you arrive to Florida! Our destination wedding couples don’t need to go in person to get their Florida marriage license! Our coordinator is one of a few coordinators in the State of Florida authorized to process Florida marriage licenses by mail for out of State Couples and this service is included free of charge with this package.
- Florida Residents must apply in person and a $93.50 discount from the package price applies.
- Vows renewals do NOT need a license and a $93.50 discount from the package price applies.
- CEREMONY OFFICIANT
- Includes access to a collection of vows to choose from
- Complimentary informal Sand Ceremony ritual available upon request
- The Officiant files the marriage license after the ceremony as required by State law
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER
- The photographer will take photos throughout the ceremony followed by a photo session with the couple around the beach.
- Package includes up to one (1) hour of photographer’s time.
- The couple will receive all of their digital photos with print rights. (Average 75+ photos. Photos are sent for instant download via email.)
- BRIDAL FLOWERS
- Your choice of ONE:
- The bride’s bouquet and a matching boutonniere for the groom
- Two mini bouquets (for same-sex ceremonies)
- Two boutonnieres (for same-sex ceremonies)
- Your choice of FRESH tropical flowers, Roses and/or Gerbera Daisies in your choice of natural colors
- Your choice of ONE:
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose a wedding date and submit your contact and payment information to reserve a date.
- You will receive an email with your marriage license application and a short “To Do” list to get everything ready.
- The day of your wedding all you have to do is show up and get married!
It IS that simple! Our goal is to provide you with a simple stress-free celebration. Our schedule books fast. Book your date now!
A $350 nonrefundable reservation fee is required to book your wedding.
The balance is due 2 months prior the ceremony.
Click here to book your wedding now & get started!
FEATURED COUPLE: CELIENTJE + IWAN
OUR BEAUTIFUL FRESH FLOWER BOUQUETS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Are travel, transportation, and accommodations included with your packages?
No. Our packages are ceremony only packages. We are a wedding ceremony team and we bundle our services to provide stress-free simple ceremony packages.
How many people are allowed with this packages?
Although this package is priced and designed for bride and groom elopements, we do allow up to 10 additional people to attend for couples who prefer to elope with their children or immediate family members. Please be advised that this is a simple standing up service. Seating accommodations and bridal party arrangements are not possible.
Will you setup decorations on the beach and chairs for my guests?
No. We no longer provide decorations or chairs. Throughout the years we’ve found that Florida’s unpredictable weather and beach crowds makes it a difficult experience when couples opt for decor and chairs. Beach goers will sit and place their beach gear (chairs, tents, umbrellas, etc.) behind or next to you, and if it rains during the ceremony you won’t be able to use any of the decor or chairs and you loose your money. With our simple elopement package we can choose the best beach spot away from beach goers at the time of your ceremony and we can move the time up or down or even the location to avoid rain. It’s the best way to get married on the beach!
What happens if it rains during my beach ceremony? Do you have an indoor backup?
We don’t have a backup indoor location and we do not arrange backup plans. If it rains during the ceremony, we will try to complete our services the best we can. Sometimes the rain moves away pretty quickly and we can go on as planned. If the morning of your ceremony there is a high probability of rain around your wedding time, we might give you the opportunity to move up the start time or reschedule your ceremony for the next day, subject to our team’s availability. If you are traveling from out of State, please do NOT schedule your flight back the next day just in case we need to postpone. If you cannot be flexible with ceremony date/time changes, you don’t have a backup location, and you are getting married during our peak rain season (June-September), you might want to consider our Botanical Garden Package instead. This paid venue is STUNNING and will provide an indoor backup in case of rain.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FAQ’S & DETAILS YOU WANT TO KNOW!